Due to precautions related to COVID-19, we have expanded our options for remote consultations. Please contact our office to discuss whether a full phone consultation or video conference is appropriate for your situation.
Charles K. McCotter Jr., Attorney at Law
Charles K. McCotter Jr., Attorney at Law
Admiralty and Maritime Law
Additional Areas of Practice

Protecting Victims’ Rights After An Accident

It is important to recognize that you have rights after you have been injured due to someone else’s negligence. You may be entitled to compensation to pay for your medical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering. At the law office of Charles K. McCotter Jr., Attorney at Law, I can explore all of your options and will protect your rights.

Helping You Understand Your Legal Options

I have more than 40 years of experience representing victims of accidents in New Bern and throughout North Carolina. I am a skilled lawyer who provides personal attention to understand the circumstances leading up to the incident and what factors will be considered in your case.

This approach allows me to find the best resolution in your specific case, whether that is achieved through negotiating a settlement or filing a claim in court.

Personal Injury Claims And How I Can Help

Personal injury claims require extensive knowledge of North Carolina’s laws to ensure claims are filed correctly and according to strict statutory requirements. I know what action to take to protect your rights after being injured.

My law firm represents clients injured in the following types of accidents:

  • Auto accidents
  • Truck accidents
  • Boating accidents
  • Jet Ski accidents
  • Slip and falls
  • Unsafe or dangerous premises

Suffering from an injury is hard enough. When your injury leads to significant medical expenses and lost wages, it can be difficult to know what to do to get back on your feet. I can help you understand your legal options and help you take action to find the maximum amount of compensation available.

Injured? I Can Help. Contact Me Today.

If you have been injured in an accident or a loved one has been killed due to someone else’s negligence, I can help you explore your options for filing a personal injury or wrongful death claim. Contact me online or call my law office at 252-631-6555 to discuss your specific case.