Due to precautions related to COVID-19, we have expanded our options for remote consultations. Please contact our office to discuss whether a full phone consultation or video conference is appropriate for your situation.
Charles K. McCotter Jr., Attorney at Law
Charles K. McCotter Jr., Attorney at Law
Admiralty and Maritime Law
Additional Areas of Practice

Admiralty And Maritime Law

Admiralty and maritime cases are complex and are based on the maritime law when it comes to filing a claim after an accident. At the law office of Charles K. McCotter Jr., Attorney at Law, I will work hard to help you obtain the compensation to which you are entitled.

Dedicated To Protecting Your Rights

Seamen, maritime employees and boating accident victims have rights after being injured. They may be entitled to compensation to help pay for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, as well as impairment. However, these claims require an attorney experienced in admiralty and maritime law.

Complex Legal Cases Need High-Quality Legal Representation

My law firm is dedicated to helping you explore your options when it comes to maritime legal matters. I can help you with the following:

  • Jones Act cases
  • Longshoreman and harbor worker accidents
  • Boating accidents
  • Maritime accidents
  • Offshore injuries
  • Vessel documentation for selling or transferring boat ownership
  • Boat repair cases
  • Salvage claims
  • Insurance disputes

Admiralty and maritime cases require an experienced lawyer who knows how these cases are handled and what options are available to find the best resolution. I provide high-quality legal representation through preparation and understanding of the issues involved in your case.

Many cases require expert witnesses and interview skills. You can trust my law firm to handle your case properly and effectively from the start.

Contact My Law Firm

I understand the complex issues of admiralty and maritime legal matters. I will work hard to help you find the best resolution. Call my law firm at 252-631-6555 or contact me online.